From Vision to Action: Innovation in Health Care Delivery
Where & When:
The Governor Hotel
614 SW 11th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
April 2, 2013
7:00 to 10:00 a.m
Dr. Arnold Milstein
Health Care InnovationPurchase your tickets here.
Single: $ 75.00
Special discount available for *Friends of Virginia Garcia and students, call 503-352-8611 or email@example.com to learn more.
Leaders from Stanford University’s Clinical Excellence Research Center will examine methods of health care innovation that lower costs and improve patient outcomes. Local experts of our region will address how they are successfully putting these groundbreaking models into action in health care delivery.
Keynote Speaker and Moderator: Arnold Milstein, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University and Director of Stanford’s Clinical Excellence Research Center (CERC).
– Clinical Excellence Research Center Fellows
– James R. Carlisle, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Providence Medical Group
– Bruce Goldberg, MD, Director, Oregon Health Authority
– Pat McDonald, VP, Intel Technology and Manufacturing Group
– Winston Wong, MD, Medical Director, Community Benefit, Kaiser Permanente, National Program Office
Lean in Health Care
Alternative Payment Methodology
The Patient Centered Primary Care Home
Social Determinants of Health