OBA Board of Directors Announces New Slate of Officers
Outgoing chair Julia Brim-Edwards of Nike passed the gavel to incoming board chair Nik Blosser of Celilo Media Group on September 6 at OBA’s annual board meeting.
The board also recognized outgoing members, including Tom Kelly of Neil Kelly, a founding member. Kelly is recognized for helping to start the Oregon Business Association in 1999. Additional outgoing board members recognized for their service include Mike Morgan, Tonkon Corp., a past OBA chair; Steve Petruzelli, Willamette Dental; and Junki Yoshida, Yoshida Foods International.
2012 Officers (1-year term):
- Chair, Nik Blosser, Celilo Media Group
- Vice-Chair, Gary Reynolds, Perkins & Company
- President, Ryan Deckert, Oregon Business Association
- Treasurer – Pat Smith, Unitus Community Credit Union
- Secretary – Patti Winter, Oregon Business Association
OBA would like to welcome a new board member:
- Andrew Colas, Colas Construction
Renewing Board members (3-year renewal):
- Ruth Beyer, Stoel Rives
- Adam Grzybicki, AT&T
- Hiroshi Morihara, HM3 Energy
- Mike Radway, Knowledge Universe
- Gary Reynolds, Perkins & Company
- Bill Smith, William Smith Properties
- Pat Smith, Unitus Community Credit Union
- Don Washburn, Private Investor
- Ken Wightman, David Evans Enterprises, Inc.
OBA Board of Directors Annual Meeting Photos