OBA Members receive a $75 discount off of the standard two-day conference registration. Use discount code OBA12.
The conference for today’s environmental, operations & sustainability managers.
While regulatory compliance is the cornerstone of environmental management, other operational components such as energy efficiency, waste minimization, and product stewardship benefit the environment and also contribute to reducing costs, improving profitability, and enhancing business competitiveness. NWEC is the region’s largest environmentally focused conference. Addressing regulatory, efficiency, and sustainability
topics, it brings business, government, and service providers together in a unique forum to advance the Northwest economy.
Delivering the best return on your training dollars:
– Learn, and keep up-to-date on regulations and best practices.
– Take a strategic “Lean & Clean” approach to cost savings.
– Find solutions – and who can deliver them.
– Increase your organizational and personal effectiveness.
Providing the information and resources you need to compete and thrive in today’s marketplace.
Including the latest information and best management practices in:
– Environmental Protection & Compliance
– Resource & Operational Efficiencies
– Sustainability Programs
– Product Standards
– Environmental Economics
– Health & Safety Practices.
– PLUS 4 in-depth post-conference training courses.
Associated Oregon Industries
Northwest Environmental Business Council
Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
Washington Department of Ecology
AND featuring the Northwest’s largest environmental solutions trade show!
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are available. Visit the website or contact email@example.com 503-227-6361.